27/09/2010

{145} RARE AFROFUNK from ALS 044 ♫ listen +++



This Lp is not easy to catch ! I hope you'll enjoy this minimalist afro-funk from A side. More details on chapter {10}.

 "Loterie nationale" POLY-RYTHMO by Z j A k

4 commentaires:

Jaime a dit…

ZjAk, tu es en feu!
Quand j'ai vu pour la 1ère fois cette pochette sur le web, je me suis dis qu'elle devait contenir des trésors... J'écoute Loterie à l'instant - les guitares semblent bien s'amuser!

Z j A k a dit…

Merci Jaime tant que ces musiques t'enflammment, tout va !

calumbinho a dit…

I haven't been online for a while, I come back and this is what I find! I love this one. That rhythm guitar particularly has me mesmerized... Is 30 novembre as amazing the other two tracks on this album?

Z j A k a dit…

Dear D. see chapter {10}"Mede Ma Gnin Messe" is on *Echos Hypnotiques* nice tune ! But the first one is propag-revol-blabl and can be avoid to my hear ...friendly P