01/03/2011

{207} "Hon Wili Kpesse"♫ Poly-Rythmo's afrobeat on Satel 7" +++



I'm coming back from *****Tristan aka melody67nelson***** 's place in Bruxelles. A smile on my face , beers in my packets , records to listen for weeks and sweet memories to cheerish the hospitality of Tristan's relatives and friends ! He has just arrived last month from his last tour in West Africa. Believe me his next sales will blow your mind ! Secret ...I have promised ! You might wait a couple of weeks to discover his truely amazing harvest ! http://myworld.ebay.fr/melody67nelson/


 Please enjoy today this Satel single known with two different picture sleeves : SAT 046, details are on chapter {76}, A side, "Azanlokpe" is yet posted on the mix chapter {100} .



 "Hon Wili Kpesse" POLY-RYTHMO by Z j A k





Aucun commentaire: